She’s baaaaaaack! Missy Elliott recently appeared on 106 & Park to promote her new singles, ”Triple Threat” and “9th Inning”.
Elliott explained that she feels her new music will show fans that she and Timbaland still have a strong connection in the studio. As she clarified, she thinks their new music will show that they “never left.”
“This album is so crazy,” Missy said. “People be like, ‘Welcome back. We glad you back.’ No. This will say we never left. There’s nothing like it.”
Did you notice, her style hasn’t changed much in the last 7 years? Me too.
Check out the appearence below:
- [Video] Lil’ Kim Comeback Concert Brings Out Missy Elliott, Eve, Juelz Santana and Fred Da Godson
- Foxy Brown and Mary J. Blige To Release A Joint LP Titled “Best Of Both Girls”
- Flo Rida Whistle Parody Video by Lil Moco
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 5 Reunion Preview
- [Video] Chris Brown Freestyles On Hot 97 Funkmaster Flex Show