Kato Kaelin was a star during the OJ Simpson murder trial for the murder of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
Kaeline has now changed his story and says Simpson did indeed commit the murders. It is a shocking disclosure given that Kato is the only person known to be with OJ around the time of the murders in June 1994.
Kato went to McDonald’s with OJ and came back to the house and was in OJ’s guest house. When OJ allegedly hit the air conditioner in an attempt to hide the bloody glove on that fateful night.
During the trial, Kato denied any knowledge, but now Kato told the NY Post that since he can’t be prosecuted for perjury he is now saying, “Yes, he did it.”
Continuing, “I was too scared. I was terrified.”
“People hated me. I’ve been spat upon. They threw gum in my coffee.”
OJ was eventually acquitted of murder — but was found responsible for their deaths in the civil trial.
- William Balfour Given Three Life Sentences In Jennifer Hudson Family Murder
- Rapper G. Dep Sentenced To 15 Years In Prison For Murder
- [Audio] G. Dep Responds To Guilty Verdict In Murder Trial
- G. Dep Convicted Of Murder In 1993 New York City Shooting
- Sister Of Nicole Brown Simpson Says Kris Jenner Is Pathetic And A Liar And Her Book Is Full Of Inaccuracies