TMZ reports, Chad Johnson will not go to jail for headbutting his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada last month. But what he will be doing, is spending a lot of time in counseling.
Chad was in a Florida court for sentencing this morning, where he pled “no contest” to a charge of domestic battery, stemming from the violent August 11th argument with Lozada over a condom receipt.
In exchange for the plea, Chad has to serve no jail time. He was instead sentenced to 12 months probation and ordered to enroll in a batterers intervention program. He is also ordered to stay away from Evelyn for the duration of his probation. That means, no calling, texting or email.
Check the court video below:
- Evelyn Lozada Flees To Neighbors To Get Away From Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, Police Report
- [Video] Chad Johnson Arrested After Probation Violation
- [Photos] Evelyn Lozada Opens Up About Her Domestic Violence Incident With Chad Johnson
- Chad Johnson Faces Up To A Year In Prison For Headbutting Evelyn Lozada
- First Photo Of Evelyn Lozada From Domestic Violence Fight