Deputies in Flagler County spent part of the day, Sunday, picking up sticky-icky that washed ashore from a capsized boat that drifted to a sandbar near Beverly Beach.
The “apparent drug smuggling boat,” as referred to by the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office, had about 150 pounds of mighty Mary Jane aboard, officials said.
According to investigators, the 30-foot, twin engine boat capsized offshore near Jacksonville on Sept. 2 and was checked by the Coast Guard for anyone on board, but broke free and drifted south, eventually catching on a sandbar in Flagler County.
Deputies say the boat has no marking or registration. The chronic that washed ashore Sunday was picked up by deputies.
Damn where was I?
- [Photo] Amber Rose Shows Off Her New Preggo Look At The Beach
- Godmother Of Cocaine, Griselda Blanco Gunned Down
- [Video] Crazy Highspeed Chase In Miami, Ends With Shots Fired
- [Photos] Evelyn Lozada Seen After Head Butt Incident, No Wedding Ring
- Evelyn Lozada Flees To Neighbors To Get Away From Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, Police Report