Lil Wayne has filed a lawsuit against Quincy Jones III over a documentary about him, but he states he can’t remember anything in this taped deposition.
Quincy III had his production team follow Lil Wayne around for months to record his life as he was putting together his album, “Tha Carter III”. Lil was on board, until things fell apart because the rapper hated the movie, calling it a “scandalous portrayal”.
In the video Lil Wayne is questioned by Qunicy’s lawyer, Pete Ross, who grills Wayne about his criminal record, but Weezy claims he doesn’t remember anything.
Then it seems Wayne makes treats against Pete Ross. Wayne says he wasn’t threatening the lawyer. What do you think?
Check out the videos via TMZ below, to see what Wayne says.
- Lil Wayne & Drake Refuse To Pay $400k Judgement
- LIL Wayne’s World: Hip Hop, Behavior, Drugs, Health & Beef’s
- Lil Wayne Suffered Another Seizure Yesterday But Tweet’s He’s Ok
- Who Are The Top Five Hip Hop Artist In The Game Today Check Out Our List
- [New Music] DJ Khaled featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – ‘No New Friends’