The mansion rapper Eazy-E used to call his “Playhouse” was foreclosed on earlier this year, due to his widow allegedly stopped making payments on the home.
Back in the early 90′s Eazy’s mansion was known for crazy, all-night parties, as well as an open door policy for entourage members and women. The 6,700 square-foot mansion is rumored to even have a black room with fluorescent pillows and a neon sign that read “Eazy’s Playhouse.”
When the N.W.A rapper died in 1995 from AIDS, the house was left to his wife Tomica Wright. But according to official records, she fell behind on the mortgage payments in 2011, in the amount of $168,278.78.
The 5-bedroom, 6-bath house was sold at a foreclosure auction in May for $2.2 million.
- Rapper Guerrilla Black Arrested For Role In Illegal, International Credit Ring
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Buy $11 Million Mansion
- Ice Cube Says N.W.A. Biopic’s Script Is “About 75 Percent There,” Looking For A Director
- Dr. Dre Says Kids May Star In N.W.A. Film
- Kanye West Performs “Black Skinhead” And “New Slaves” On SNL – Watch Now