Barbara Walters took to “The View” today, that she spoke with Mariah Carey, who said she was concerned because “Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, ‘If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.’”
Walters says Mariah told her, she’s hired extra security, and added Mariah said Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her. BUT, Nicki said they might be fighting again on “American Idol.”
Nicki took to Twitter to say, “I don’t call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave.” She added, “I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we’ve had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn.” So much for the truce.
- [Video] Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah Carey At American Idol Auditions
- [Video] American Idol Premiere’s And Nicki Minaj Speaks On Feud with Mariah Carey
- [Video] Diva or Brat? Nicki Minaj Throws Tantrum On American Idol Set
- Lil Reese Caught Assaulting Woman In Video Clip
- [Video] Lil Wayne Says “I Don’t Like New York”