Rick Ross has taken over the Winstop located at 20565 Old Cutler Rd. in Miami (Cutler Bay). He says of the new acquisition, “Miami is my hometown, and I want to share my favorite wings with one of my favorite cities,” he continued, “This is a hot spot, and the crew is in place and ready to continue serving wings.”
This is Rozay’s second investment in a Winstop restaurant, as he recently opened one in Memphis, Tennessee.
On Tuesday, October 9th, Rick Ross will host a meet and greet at his new location in Miami, from 2 pm- 5 pm.
- Rick Ross New Album “God Forgives I Don’t” Projected To Debut At Number One
- Rick Ross Estimated to Lose Between $3 to $5 Million in Dropped Reebok Deal
- [New Music] DJ Khaled featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – ‘No New Friends’
- Rocko Speaks on Rick Ross ‘Rape Lyric’ Backlash and Reebok
- Rick Ross Issues Formal Apology to Reebok and Fans