Flavor Flav was arrested for domestic violence early yesterday morning and booked on two charges of misdemeanor battery and felony assault with a deadly weapon.
Flavor Flav violently threw his fiancee to the ground last night, ripped out her earring, then chased her teenage son around the house with two knives. All according to the police report.
According to the Vegas police report, the argument between the rapper and his 39-year-old fiancee started over accusations Flav had cheated on her. Things quickly turned violent, with Flav grabbing his fiancee and throwing her to the ground twice.
Flav’s fiancee claims her earring was ripped out during the altercation and her 17-year-old son jumped in to defend her. At that point, the report continues, Flav grabbed two knives and chased her son around the house eventually kicking down a locked door to get to him. Flav then allegedly threatened to kill him. Flav denies the accusations
Flav since has posted $23,000 bail and is due back in court next week.
- Chad Johnson Has History Of Domestic Violence
- Evelyn Lozada Breaks Silence After Domestic Violence Incident, Chad Needs Help
- Evelyn Lozada Flees To Neighbors To Get Away From Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, Police Report
- [Video] Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Makes First Court Appearance After Domestic Violence Arrest, Bond
- Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Arrested For Domestic Violence, Mugshot Photo