By Carla St. Louis
Well, tell’em how you really feel. On a Twitter rant of epic proportions, Diddy’s prodigal son aired his feelings on Kendrick Lamar’s highly anticipated album good kid, m.A.A.d city.
Needless to say, Shyne is not impressed with the Dr. Dre-produced album saying it’s ‘trash’ amongst other things.
Is Shyne being too harsh on the newbie’s album?
- Kendrick Lamar, The Game, & Nipsey Hussle Respond To Shyne’s Diss
- Shyne Disses The Game In “Psalms 68 (Guns & Moses)”
- Pusha T: ‘I Will Not Be a Burn Victim of Kanye West’ & Other Quotables
- [Video] Shyne Disses Diddy Telling What Happened That Infamous Night “You’re Welcome”
- [Audio] Pusha T Calls Lil Wayne Diss Track, “Trash”