By Carla St. Louis
Don’t let the estrogen running through her system fool you. 9-year-old Sam Gordon of Salt Lake City, Utah will run plays around you while on the football field.
Gordon’s visibly proud father, Brent Gordon uploaded a montage of his daughter’s 2012 football highlights for the world to see.
The only girl on her pee-wee football team, the Gremlins, Gordon won her coaches over with her incredible speed.
She’s now the Gremlin’s starting quarterback.
But what’s her appeal, you ask? I’ll let Brent explain via Sam’s ridiculous stats. She’s really fast, and scored 35 times, ran for 1,911 yards, and averaged 8.2 yards per carry, he wrote in the video. According to Brent, his little
princess all-star Sam tested the fastest in every single speed and agility drill.
With additional numbers that include 232 carries and 65 tackles, it’s safe to say lil’mama is bad.
- Jay Z’s surprises Rocnation Sports star Skylar Diggins with new mercedes
- Kobe Bryant Takes His Mom To Court To Stop Her From Auctioning Off His Sports memorabilia From Highschool
- Hilarious Roberto Guerrero’s Dad Calls Floyd Mayweather A Woman Beater During Pre Fight Press Conference
- Jay-Z Announces Departure as Part Owner of Brooklyn Nets
- Professional Boxer Manny Pacquiao is calling it quits!