Chris Brown’s friendship with Rihanna seems to be accepted more and more here at the home front, but other countries elsewhere in the world don’t plan on letting him forget that he is a woman beater.
THG is reporting that posters are plastered around Stockholm, Sweden as advertisement for Breezy’s upcoming concert, with about the most disapproval as possible. Point blank, by posting Rihanna’s beaten face from the 2009 domestic dispute.
This comes just after a prior international incident in England where Chris’s album was recently sold with stickers that read, “Do Not Buy This Album. This Man Beats Women.” LOL POW, Chros Brown!
Check out the photo below:
- Rihanna Calls New York Knicks’ J.R. Smith A “Desert Thirsty N*gga”?
- Chris Brown Releases New Record About Rihanna Entitled “I Can’t Win”
- Chris Brown And Rihanna May Finally Be Calling It Quits
- [Video] Fabolous Discusses Inspiration for ‘Ready’ Video
- Shots Fired – Chris Brown Disses Drake On Young Jeezy R.I.P Remix