Saigon went on a recent interview with Power 105.1, the New York emcee names a few artists he would like to put hands. Naming, Rick Ross and 2 Chainz as two rappers who he would like to punch in the face if given the chance.
He went on to explain that the content of their music is dangerous for younger people and should be treated as the equivalent of pornography. He added that while Rozay and 2 Chainz may be the first two names that came to his mind, the industry is rife with artists who he feels display the same tendencies.
He added, “It ain’t just pin-pointing Rick Ross and 2 Chainz and them niggas; everybody’s doing it. Put them all on a dart board and throw the dart…for me to find progressive rap, I’ve got to search high and low.”
Check out the interview below:
- Shyne: “Diddy’s The Biggest Creep Around And That’s Why Rick Ross Hangs With Him”, Says He’s More Jewish Than Drake
- Young Jeezy & Rock Ross Fight AT BET Awards Caught On Video
- [Video] BET Lifts Ban On Rick Ross’ “Hold Me Back”, Talks Tour Bus Vandalism
- [Video] “Freeway” Ricky Ross Says He’s Stopped Confrontations With Rapper Rick Ross
- [Audio] Game & 40 Glocc Speak To Cosmic Kev About Recent Fight