Andrea Pearson who had a son with Chad back in 2010, has just filed legal docs in Miami, claiming Chad has failed to pay his child support bill of $5,250 on October 15th, and has consistently been late paying his previous bills.
Andrea claims she doesn’t have the means to support the child as a result and wants the court to force Chad to pay up ASAP.
If he still fails to pay, Andrea wants the court to throw Chad in jail until he makes good on his child support agreement.
Chad’s lawyer had no comment — but sources close to Chad say he has always provided for his kid, including buying the mother a home.
A judge has yet to rule.
- First Photo Of Evelyn Lozada From Domestic Violence Fight
- [Photo] Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce From Chad Johnson, Affairs, Abuse, Rep Confirms
- Chad Johnson Has History Of Domestic Violence
- Evelyn Lozada Flees To Neighbors To Get Away From Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, Police Report
- [Video] Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Makes First Court Appearance After Domestic Violence Arrest, Bond