I know by now you heard the news of Lil Wayne retiring after “The Carter V” album and some may think he might even be bluffing.But think about this for a moment,Lil Weezy has been rapping since he was 8 years old and has more #1 hits than Elvis.He is 30 years old and has more money than he can possibly spend,and is now in love with skateboarding.Wayne is also on probation and maybe looking to get out of the public eye and raise his kids.Here’s what Lil Wayne told MTV.
“I know y’all want me around for a little bit, and Carter V is my last album,” Lil Wayne said. “Man, I’ve been rappin’ since I was 8 years old. I’m 30 now, man. That’s a long time.”
He also stated:
“I signed my contract at 11, I went platinum at 14 … Thank God I haven’t put out an album that hasn’t went platinum,” he said. “To just keep it going like that, I think not only am I being greedy, I’m fooling myself to think that it will continue to be that great.”
Lil Wayne spoke on his future plans. “I’d be a skater/sports analyst,” Wayne also said “My day job will probably be sports analyst, and I’ll skate all night instead of being in the studio all night.”
Do you think Wayne will retire or not let us know….
- LIL Wayne’s World: Hip Hop, Behavior, Drugs, Health & Beef’s
- Lil Wayne Suffered Another Seizure Yesterday But Tweet’s He’s Ok
- Who Are The Top Five Hip Hop Artist In The Game Today Check Out Our List
- [New Music] DJ Khaled featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – ‘No New Friends’
- Lil Wayne Announces 40 City Tour With Rappers T.I And Future Ignores Health Risk’s