By Carla St. Louis
Remember, how we all assumed Draya Michele was casted on the Basketball Wives LA because she slept with a couple of athletes? Well, the plot thickens.
Apparently, she was casted because Gilbert Arenas, the on-again-off-again fiance of her cast mate Laura Govan, may possibly be the father of her son!
According to BallerAlert, after Laura blasted Draya for performing fellatio on Arenas, Draya retaliated with 1) he paid her $20,000 and 2) insinuated their children’s resemblance with ‘Don’t you think our kids look a lot alike?’ during the first season’s reunion episode.
What’s your verdict: Is Arenas the papi of that there young’n?
- [PHOTOS] Basketball Wives LA Recap: Part 1 & 2 of the Reunion From Hell
- [PHOTOS] Basketball Wives LA Recap: The Aftermath of Being Turnt Up
- [PHOTOS] Basketball Wives LA: Draya Is Selfish, Jackie Debuts at NYFW
- [PHOTOS] Basketball Wives LA Recap: Jackie Christie Ruins Draya’s Party
- [PHOTOS] Basketball Wives LA Recap: Jackie Christie Is A Terrible Mother, Laura Is Not Amused