Let this be a lesson to anyone who loses an item that they desperately want back,don’t offer an award if you don’t intent to pay.Case in point Ryan Leslie lost his laptop over seas an offered a $1,000,000.o0 reward for its return.The good news is he got his laptop back but the bad news for the person who found it is he refused to pay the reward.
Armin Augstein, an auto shop owner who found the computer while walking his dog in Pulheim, Germany, and turned it over to police in November 2010 took the case to court and was awarded the victory in a New York court.
“I’m very happy … that the American judicial system, which is so totally different from ours, functioned so well with a jury that are not professionals and are laymen,” Augstein said in German through lawyer Steven Thal.
Ryan leslie still believes Augstein was involved in the theft and may plan an appeal.
- T.I.Releases New Video “Wit Me” ft. Lil Wayne – Watch Now
- R&B Singer Miguel Smashes A Girls Face During 2013 Billboard Awards Performance
- How Kanye West,Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Relationship Affected The “Yeezus” Album
- Kanye West Performs “Black Skinhead” And “New Slaves” On SNL – Watch Now
- Rihanna Calls New York Knicks’ J.R. Smith A “Desert Thirsty N*gga”?