Ludacris has a new track thats causing a bit of an uproar but not because of him.The track is called “Tell me why they mad for” and it features Pusha T who seems to be taking more shots at YMCMB head Wayne & Birdman.Pusha T confirmed the jabs with publications such as MTV Rap Fix and Vibe.
Only a snippet was leaked online but Here is what Pusha T had to say
“With your baby mama f—ing every rapper in the business, N—as saying you was better when the drugs was in your system,” Pusha spits on the track. “Now your crack swag gone ever since you came from prison Got you tweeting all stupid, is you skatin’, is you dissing,’ Found out your ghost leased and your phantom just rented, Won’t leave it in your name like Pac when he went missing, Makaveli lives on so I’m riding on you bitches.”
Ludacris not wanting any problems with YMCMB wanted Pusha T to change his verse but Pusha T declined.
“Oh, because it’s a Swizz beat. You got to blame Swizz. See, when Wayne got a Swizz beat… with the “Ghoulish” track; he got busy, well, he tried to.”
- Birdman Talks “Rich Gang” Film Starring Lil Wayne & YMCMB Labelmates
- Birdman Says He’ll Retire When Lil Wayne Does, Expresses His Interest In Signing Rick Ross
- [Video] Birdman Buys $500K Bentley for Lil Wayne
- Birdman Announces New Album “Like Father, Like Son 2: Tha Last Mob”
- On the Clock Report: Stories on Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and [Video] Drake Performs ‘Headlines’ Live at the AMA’s