By Ardrita Jane
Katt Williams, 39, posted bail Saturday after being arrested in Yolo County due to a warrant issued Friday night for the actor after an alleged reckless driving incident in Sacramento Nov. 25 where he nearly hit five pedestrians.
Williams was driving a three-wheeled motorcycle on an L Street sidewalk, and later down K Street in Dunnigan, Ca where motor vehicles are not allowed.
According to TMZ, following his joy ride he stopped at a nearby Target where he got into an argument with one of the employees and slapped the man in the face.
Williams has also recently been involved in a bar fight in which he allegedly threw a rock at a car, and had a lawsuit filed against him following an onstage meltdown where he took off his clothes and attempted to fight several audience members.
The comedian had about 90 stops left of his 100-city tour, but Live Nation announced they would be canceling the rest of his tour.
Close friend, Snoop Dogg, recently expressed his concern for Williams to TMZ.
“Katt needs some help man. Somebody needs to really sit him down and get him some help,” he said. “I’m his friend man… I really wanna see him get some help man before he goes too far.”
Look for Katt Williams to star in the upcoming film, ”Scary Movie 5” which is set to be released April 12, 2013.
- T.I.Releases New Video “Wit Me” ft. Lil Wayne – Watch Now
- R&B Singer Miguel Smashes A Girls Face During 2013 Billboard Awards Performance
- How Kanye West,Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose Relationship Affected The “Yeezus” Album
- Kanye West Performs “Black Skinhead” And “New Slaves” On SNL – Watch Now
- Rihanna Calls New York Knicks’ J.R. Smith A “Desert Thirsty N*gga”?