If you have an extra $75 Million laying around, you can sign T.I. to your label. The rapper just became the number-one free agent in rap. He already has a few labels lined up.
Sources say T.I.’s 10-year contract with Atlantic expired about a month ago, but he’s already put together his own idea of a $75 million deal:
- 3 albums
- 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights
- Corporate endorsement deals
- Exclusive signing of all Grand Hustle artists
Sources close to T.I. say he’s already met with some of the industry’s biggest names. Including Dr. Dre, who asked him to join Interscope over dinner at Katana recently and Jay-Z, who wants T.I. in the RocNation family.
Sony has also put a $50 million deal on the table so far and Universal’s meeting with him later this week to make an offer too.
Who do you think he should sign with next? Tell us in the comments below.
- T.I. Inks Deal For Post-Prison Reality Show
- T.I. Writes Last Letter To Fans Before Being Released From Prison In Late September
- Who Are The Top Five Hip Hop Artist In The Game Today Check Out Our List
- Iggy Azalea Inks Deal with Island Def Jam Records, Still Affiliated with Grand Hustle
- T.I. Defends Hip-Hop as Media Connects the Genre to the Boston Marathon Bombings