Beyonce didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, a source explains. “Pavarotti has done it! It was freezing out, and if she messed up just one note, that would have been the story.”
Even Aretha Franklin, who sang live at the 2009 inauguration, defended Beyonce, noting to ABC, “the weather down there was about 46 or 44 degrees and for most singers that is just not good singing weather.”
“Everybody uses these tracks, and the music director advised it. Any big outdoor live performance is almost always with some kind of track.” Says the source.
Still, the insider clarifies that Beyonce didn’t completely lip-sync the song: “She did sing, but used a track.”
The source concedes that Blue Ivy’s mom — most recently spotted in New Orleans — is disappointed by the so-called controversy: “A technicality which everybody does took away from the beauty of the moment.”
- Did Beyonce Lip Sync The National Anthem at the Inauguration?
- Jimmy Henchman Confeses To Setting Up 1994 Tupac Shakur Shooting
- Lil Boosie: I’m a Drug Addict and I Need Help
- Katy Perry Apologizes To Chief Keef After He Threatens To Slap The Sh*t Out Of Her
- T.I.Releases New Video “Wit Me” ft. Lil Wayne – Watch Now