Chris Brown was involved in a huge fight with Frank Ocean Sunday night during a studio session. Sources claim Chris insists Ocean started it.
Chris was at Westlake Studio in the L.A. area listening to one of the artists he represents. The sources say as Chris went to leave, Frank Ocean and his crew blocked Chris from leaving. The sources say Frank said, “This is my studio, this is my parking spot.”
Chris went to shake Frank’s hand and that’s when one of Frank’s people attacked Chris. Sources connected with Chris say one of Chris’ friends jumped in front and hit Frank’s friend.
Sources then claim Frank then came at Chris and Chris pushed him away and they started brawling. Police were then called.
After the fight, Ocean tweeted “got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. i only wish everest [his dog] was there. cut my finger now I can’t play w two hands at the grammys.”
Police will continue to investigate and want to speak with Breezy. They refer to Ocean as “the victim” because he’s the one who stuck around and spoke with police. Ocean said the fight started over a parking space and Brown punched him. There were 6 people involved in the fight.
Later, no one was reported to want to press charges and since no aressts have been made.
- Chris Brown Wants to Speak With Police About Frank Ocean Fight
- [Video] Saigon Wants To Punch Rick Ross & 2 Chainz In the Face
- [Audio] Erica Dixon Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Calls Breakfast Club “Joseline Socked Me In My Jaw Bone!”
- Promoter Offers Drake and Chris Brown $1 Million Each to Fight
- NBA Tony Parker Files Lawsuit For $20 Million Over Drake & Chris Brown Fight