Chris Brown claims he wasn’t the one to start Sunday night’s fight with Frank Ocean. He now wants to step up and tell cops what REALLY went down in the recording studio parking lot.
Law enforcement sources say, Chris’ lawyer, Mark Geragos, has already contacted detectives and said Breezy is ready to tell his side, because he knows he did nothing wrong. Geragos’ team has surveillance video of the last part of the fight, showing Brown did not throw a single punch.
The video in question also clears Frank Ocean, showing he never takes a swing. The fighting is between the two people with each group.
The video, only catches the the back end of the fight. The altercation began in the parking lot where no cameras could catch the fight. So it doesn’t show who started it. The fight moved into the lobby, and that’s where the camera captured the brawl.
As for why Chris left the scene, Geragos gave him the strictest of instructions that if he ever got in a situation where trouble was brewing, he must leave immediately.
- Chris Brown & Frank Ocean Get Into Fight At Studio
- Promoter Offers Drake and Chris Brown $1 Million Each to Fight
- NBA Tony Parker Files Lawsuit For $20 Million Over Drake & Chris Brown Fight
- Lil Wayne Wants Drake And Chris Brown To Make Up ASAP
- Meek Mill Says He Saw Girls Throwing Bottles, Not Drake or Chris Brown