Sunday the nation was shocked to see the girl group Destiny’s Child, reunite on Beyonce’s performance for the first time in seven years, during the Super Bowl 47 Halftime Show.
Mostly everyone thought they held it down quite well. But, there were a few who felt that Michelle Williams didn’t bring her A game. Of course.
Keyshia Cole, one of the one’s to not support Williams, took to her Twitter to tell how she really felt about the performance. Check out her Tweet below:
“By the way The B*tch Michelle said some foul shit while I was performing once. But no one recalls..”
Fans commented on Keyshia’s rant. But honestly, Michelle is the slacker in thr group.
- Beyonce Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump On MTV VMA’s
- Beyonce’s Performance Not Cause of Super Bowl Blackout
- [Video] Lil Kim Checks Rocsi On 106 & Park Calling Her “Disrespectful” And Takes It To Twitter
- Lil Wayne: 16 Year Old High School Girl Claims They Spent The Night Together
- Beyonce Releases New Track Featuring Andre 3000 – Back To Black