An investigation led to the federal criminal charges against the reality show star, Mendeecees Harris, who is already facing sexual abuse of a minor charges in New Jersey, records show.
Harris, who lives downstate, and others were originally indicted on the drug charges in the fall, according to records. Authorities allege that the three trafficked $2.5 million worth of drugs between 2005 and August 2012.
While court records provide few details about the criminal case against Harris and his co-defendants, Ronald Walker and Tyrus Harris, the indictment shows that authorities have already seized more than $1.5 million from safety deposit boxes connected with the case.
Also seized was nearly $407,000 worth of jewelry and watches, including a $60,000 Rolex and another $35,000 Rolex.
Authorities are also pushing for the forfeiture of properties in Georgia and Baltimore
Check out some of the charges below:
- Benzino AdmitsTo Knocking The Socks Off Joseline in Diss Song
- Nasty Files: Teen Testifies Mendeecees Told Her At 15 She Was “Better Than Her Mother”
- Love & Hip Hop: ‘Season 3′ – Joe Budden Cries, Yandy’s Baby Health Scare and More
- The 15 Illest Stankyfaces From Yandy On Love & Hip-Hop
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 5 Reunion Preview