From his Starbucks Madeleine cookies to his Louis Vuitton backpack, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie runs us through the 10 items he can’t live without.
HOODIE SZN hasn’t left the top 10 on the Billboard “Top 200 Albums” chart since the album was released on 12/21/18. He’s also currently on his latest sold out nationwide headline “Artist vs A Boogie Tour.”
Check out A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie’s essentials:
– Arm & Hammer essentials deodorant (pack of 6): https://amzn.to/2uEzzWB
– PS4 Slim: https://amzn.to/2HK48lW
– Apple headphone adapter: https://amzn.to/2FyTBqj
– Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (Pack of 36): https://amzn.to/2TAuvMF
– Louis Vuitton Pyramide belt: https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/lv-pyramide-40mm-other-leathers-014308
– Dior sneakers: https://www.dior.com/en_us/products/couture-3SN231YAP_H963-black-red-and-yellow-canvas-and-calfskin-sneaker
– Amiri distressed slim fit jeans: https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/amiri-distressed-slim-fit-jeans-item-13245557.aspx?storeid=9359
– Louis Vuitton multiple wallet: https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/multiple-wallet-monogram-000615
Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/2iij5wt
For more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s magazine, providing definitive coverage of style, culture, politics and more. In that tradition, GQ’s video channel covers every part of a man’s life, from entertainment and sports to fashion and grooming advice. So join celebrities from 2 Chainz, Stephen Curry and Channing Tatum to Amy Schumer, Kendall Jenner and Kate Upton for a look at the best in pop culture. Welcome to the modern man’s guide to style advice, dating tips, celebrity videos, music, sports and more.
10 Things A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Can’t Live Without | GQ