World-famous Dutch DJ Afrojack is one of the busiest men in music, but he still makes time to play PS4.
Afrojack’s new music video “Sober” with Rae Sremmurd and Stanaj is out today!
Check out the things Afrojack can’t live without:
– Ray-Ban aviator presciption sunglasses: https://amzn.to/2CkOyZE
– New Era Mickey Mouse hat: https://amzn.to/2UCi5oX
– Playstation 4 Pro: https://amzn.to/2XYF4Nd
– Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones: https://amzn.to/2UBWQ6L
– Samsung external SSD: https://amzn.to/2UAcD5T
– Velcro sticky back strips: https://amzn.to/2FcgvVA
– SKROSS travel power adapter: https://amzn.to/2TAGEWM
Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/2iij5wt
For more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s magazine, providing definitive coverage of style, culture, politics and more. In that tradition, GQ’s video channel covers every part of a man’s life, from entertainment and sports to fashion and grooming advice. So join celebrities from 2 Chainz, Stephen Curry and Channing Tatum to Amy Schumer, Kendall Jenner and Kate Upton for a look at the best in pop culture. Welcome to the modern man’s guide to style advice, dating tips, celebrity videos, music, sports and more.
10 Things Afrojack Can’t Live Without | GQ