From his hometown fitted cap to his posture-correcting back brace, ‘Riverdale’ star Charles Melton runs us through the items he needs when he travels.
Check out Charles’ essentials here:
– Maya Angelou: The Complete Poetry: https://amzn.to/2CjL8q5
– Moleskin classic hardcover notebook: https://amzn.to/2FcrTRs
– Bose QuietComfort35 headphones: https://amzn.to/2ug1wDX
– Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau De Toilette Spray: https://amzn.to/2u4LlZZ
– Mason Pearson pocket mixture hair brush: https://amzn.to/2CmP4qm
– Moba Mobility Peanut ball foam roller: https://amzn.to/2CmPGMG
– Back brace posture corrector: https://amzn.to/2VZcx8j
– Popsocket: https://amzn.to/2XWDwDk
– Kansas City Royals hat: https://amzn.to/2CjLNIq
– WELUK Polarized driving glasses: https://amzn.to/2u3V02W
Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/2iij5wt
For more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s magazine, providing definitive coverage of style, culture, politics and more. In that tradition, GQ’s video channel covers every part of a man’s life, from entertainment and sports to fashion and grooming advice. So join celebrities from 2 Chainz, Stephen Curry and Channing Tatum to Amy Schumer, Kendall Jenner and Kate Upton for a look at the best in pop culture. Welcome to the modern man’s guide to style advice, dating tips, celebrity videos, music, sports and more.
10 Things Charles Melton Can’t Live Without | GQ